Newly created positions - Interviewing quickly
Overland Park, KS
Our client is seeking Finance-minded, analytical types for a full-time Financial Analyst position in their Overland Park, Kansas office. To be successful in this role, a candidate will have strong attention to detail and an analytical mindset with the ability to manage multiple projects.
· Analyze financial data and create URL blocked - click to apply for decision support. Provide reporting and analysis in support of financial decision making.
· Provide financial reporting and operational metrics tracking. Updates and maintains standard financial and operational reports.
· Analyze past results, perform URL blocked - click to apply and identify trends. Analyze & interpret data and make comparative analyses.
· Has the ability to translate information / data requests into concise and easy to understand reports / documents.
· Provide support with month-end / quarter-end results reporting and data cross checking & validation.
· Work closely with the IT, accounting, and finance teams to ensure accurate data. Gather / collect / summarize needed information from groups / teams across the company.
· 0-3+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
· High proficiency in financial modeling techniques
· Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
· BA, BS, degree required (Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics)
· Strong analytical and data gathering skills
· Good business acumen
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America - https://www.forbes.com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/3/#tab:overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas - Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.
Use Statistical Method