MALEKO Personnel provides comprehensive staffing solutions to the light industrial, manufacturing, construction, clerical and administrative employment market place. Locally owned and operated, MALEKO has proudly put together a team of highly skilled and seasoned professionals who understand and embrace the pursuit of customer satisfaction. This is the MALEKO difference. We are dedicated and committed to our core values in everything we do: day in and day out. MALEKO takes pride in our ability to create and facilitate the employment process in a smooth transition for both the employee and employer.
We are currently seeking a talented, go-getter, with a “CAN DO” attitude who is eager to learn in the Branch Administrator position. Bilingual in Spanish, Cambodian, or Tagalog a plus. Full-time role. Shift will be Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm.
· Practice optimal customer service, constant communication while assisting Recruiter in matching qualified candidates with suitable positions.
· Screen, schedule interview appointments for potential employees to fill existing client openings.
· Assist in providing detailed job/client information to employees to effectively prepare them for their interview or job start.
· Assist in auditing onboarding documents, fulfillment of pre-employment screenings.
· Process & Track employee background checks and drug screens as needed.
· File and record necessary documentation (i.e. Application, I-9, W-4, etc.) in paper and in computer database(s) according to company policy.
· Serve as a spokesperson for the company in an effort to motivate, coach, retain, and develop quality employees.
· Collect and transmit timecards to payroll department, and serve as a link between payroll department, the branch and the employee.
· Assist in Risk Management Duties: document injuries, taking pictures, communication between MALEKO’s risk management team, the branch, and employee/client.
· Provide weekly/monthly reports to Branch Manager as directed.
· May be asked to drive to client locations for company related duties such as dropping off employee paychecks, running office errands, business related client visits, etc. as required.
- Additional duties may apply as position dictates.
- · Staffing & Recruiting experience a plus. Staffing experience preferred.
- · MUST have a strong sense of urgency.
- · MUST be detail-orientated and organized.
- · MUST have strong written and oral communication skills.
- · MUST have excellent customer service skills to interact with employees, customers and staff.
- · Solid decision-making skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently.
- · Strong typing and Keyboarding skills preferred.
- · Proficient with basic desk-top programs such as Word, Excel, and Emailing (Outlook)
- · High School Diploma or GED equivalent required. AS Degree preferred.
- · Fast-pace office setting with continuous phone and computer use.
- · Average 40 hours per week, but overtime may be required occasionally to meet deadlines and customer needs.
Attention To Detail