To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
20701 Cooperative Way
Sterling, VA 20166
- Brandon Butler
- Phone: 703-467-1726
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Services and Records Manager
National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation • Sterling, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Join a member-driven leader in a fast-paced, challenging and collaborative environment with the shared mission of supporting America’s network of rural electric cooperatives. Since its formation in 1969, National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation, or CFC, located in Dulles, Virginia, has provided capital and industry-leading financial products to more than 900 not-for-profit, consumer-controlled utility systems across the United States. Our exceptional team delivers the “CFC Difference” that encompasses our values of service, integrity and excellence in all our interactions.
CFC has a need for a Administrative Services and Records Manager in the LOG - Loan Administration group. In this position you will have the opportunity to manage the administrative functions supporting the distribution, G&T and telecommunications lending teams, the enterprise-wide corporate records and reception functions and serves as the administrative coordinator for the One Card product.
As a Administrative Services and Records Manager, you will:
• Maintain storage and retrieval systems to adequately protect and ensure safekeeping of valuable corporate assets and corporate documents.
• Enhance automated systems for image retention and retrieval of corporate records in order to increase program efficiency.
• Maintain customer data and creating complex reports in Salesforce.
• Oversee administrative office support
• Serve as the program manager for the corporate card program with U.S. Bank (“One Card”) by providing CFC member support, managing webinars and communicating and coordinating the One Card rebate distribution.
• Manage the corporate telephone operator services to ensure continuous coverage and quality of service.
• Develop and mentor staff.
To be successful, you will need:
• Advanced knowledge of records management best practices and trends.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
• Advanced presentation skills.
• Strong leadership and management abilities.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Ability to meet time sensitive deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks.
• High-level customer service skills.
• Advanced knowledge of Salesforce and Salesforce reporting.
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite of programs.
• General knowledge of Finance and loan documentation.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required.
• Previous experience in corporate records management required.
• Previous management and supervisory experience required.
• Previous Salesforce experience preferred.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes short-term and long-term incentive opportunities; an employer-paid pension plan; 401(k); medical, dental and vision insurance; a generous leave policy; onsite gym; and more—all in a friendly, professional work environment. For additional information, please visit our website at www.nrucfc.coop.
CFC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.