To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
200 Powell Place
Brentwood, TN 37027
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
American Addiction Centers • Brentwood, TN
Posted 2 months ago
American Addiction Centers is a leading national provider of addiction treatment services. We are committed to the highest clinical standards and are building a national platform to achieve exceptional patient outcomes.
We are seeking a uniquely energetic and talented individual to serve as a senior leader within AAC, with responsibility for oversight and implementation of a national quality, safety, and performance improvement program in addiction treatment with sub-specialties in mental health and/or primary care.
The Staff Accountant will work with the Accounting Senior and Accounting Manager to help prepare and maintain daily accounting activities such as reconciliations, reporting, recording and providing support for journal entries, cash and fixed assets. The Staff Accountant will also play an important role in the month-end close process. The Staff Accountant must pay attention to detail, be willing to research and apply accounting principles, and always keep an eye toward solving problems and improving processes.
Reports To: Accounting Manager
- Assist with month-end close, including preparing and entering journal entries
- Maintain supporting schedules and prepare account reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of external filings, including 10-Qs and 10-Ks
- Provide detailed analyses and explanations of all transactions
- Research and correct any discrepancies or errors identified during month-end close
- Prepare documentation for external auditors
- Interacts and works closely with accounting and reporting team to ensure work is completed timely and accurately
- Assists with various projects and tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation or plans to sit for the CPA exam preferred
- 2+years of experience in accounting
- Healthcare experience is preferred
- Solid attention to detail, analytical, communication, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and energetic individual with positive attitude
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
AAC is committed to principles of equal opportunities for all employees. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations that are necessary to comply with State and Federal disability discrimination laws.