Auto Body Technician
Parkway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is looking for an Auto Body Technician to join their team.
The Automobile Body Technician repairs damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership specifications, using hand tools and power tools.
** SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES**
- Examine damaged vehicles a
- nd estimate repair costs
- Remove upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window-and-seat-operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle body and fenders
- Fill depressions with body filler
- Remove damaged fenders, panels
- Bolt or weld replacement parts in position, using wrenches or welding equipment.
- Unibody structural and frame repair
- File, grind and sand repaired surfaces
- Refinish repaired surface
- Aim headlights, align wheels, and bleed hydraulic brake system
- Paint surfaces after performing body repairs
- Repair or replace defective mechanical parts
Two years of experience as a vehicle body repairer or apprentice
Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles
Valid driver's license
Ability to interpret vendor catalogs
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid training
- Professional working environment
Start your career with Parkway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.
- Auto Repair
- Auto Technician
- Automotive Repair
- Body Shop