Position is Part Time Occasional work.
A loss control field representative will perform the following tasks:
- Complete a physical loss control survey to identify any current issues or hazards.
- Prepare for the report by identifying the necessary and type of information needed
- Prepare schedule to maximize optimal use of time
- Correspond with insured via phone, email and text message as necessary to setup appointments
- Communicate survey status via internal reports
NEIS will provide the following:
- On the job training
- Base pay – paid weekly
- Production pay – paid weekly
About NEIS Inc.
Founded in 1945, NEIS has a long history of putting our customers first to provide the services they need. That’s why many of our clients consider us their first choice when it comes to URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply. We are a leader when it comes to meeting time-sensitive completion dates, a requirement for many of our client’s programs. The NEIS team of professionals has the experience and knowledge to deliver those services with the highest standard of quality.
Visit our website URL blocked - click to apply.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Competent us of digital camera, word processing and e-mail
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record (based on NEIS Inc. guidelines)
- Background check (Completed prior to hiring)
- Drug Test (Completed prior to hiring)
- Loss control experience preferred but not required.
Benchmarking (Project Management)