To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
29800 Middlebelt Road
Farminton Hills, MI 48334
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
BETA CAE Systems USA, Inc • Farminton Hills, MI
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Immediate, Direct, Long Term Position
You will be recruiting primarily Mechanical Engineering talent with emphasis in R&D and Engineering Analysis. Needs exist for both experienced and entry level engineers.
• Initiate new hire process and conduct initial screening (via phone, Skype or in person)
• Post openings on appropriate websites and social networks.
• Establish professional relations with respective engineering managers
• Verify resume information, schedule interviews with hiring managers and manage follow-up.
• Conduct reference checks and manage background/drug screening process.
• Help create WIN-WIN situations between hiring managers and applicants.
• Support the maintenance of the applicant tracking system.
• Our ideal candidate understands and enjoys working in the automotive industry. You will be an integral and vital member of our organization.
• BA/BS degree
• 2+ years of related recruiting experience
• Strong Internet and computer skills including Microsoft Office
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Organized, self-motivated, can set targets and priorities, and can manage daily activities with minimal to no supervision.
• Able to understand position requirements / Strong technical skills
We offer a compensation package which includes:
• Base salary
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Career advancement
BETA CAE Systems USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer of motivated engineers with Finite Element Modeling / Analysis (FEA) expertise. There are continuous job openings for engineers in Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) product design/development, technical training, customer support, pre and post sales services etc.
For more information please visit http://www.ansa-usa.com/
Please submit a Word copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We will contact you if your qualifications meet the position requirements.