If you are career oriented, you’re at the right company. Branch Managers are very important at First Heritage Credit, so they are well compensated and appreciated by every level of Management. Does your ambition go beyond a Branch Manager? If so, there are many opportunities for individuals with a strong work ethic, a record of success at the Branch Manager position and who enjoy working in a team driven atmosphere. How far can you go with First Heritage Credit? It’s totally up to you.
The Branch Manager is the leader of the branch employees and has authority for managing all day-to-day branch functions, and has full Profit & Loss responsibility for the branch’s operational budget. The Branch Manager recruits, trains and supervises all branch employees, controls the branch loan underwriting, delinquency and loss control programs, and establishes employee production goals while maintaining compliance to all State and Federal laws and regulations. Our advanced Management training programs will help you obtain your true potential.
Do you like to lead a team? Do you like the sense of accomplishment of reaching or exceeding expectations? Do you like to make decisions? Then First Heritage Credit is the company for you!
- Meet all Budgeted items
- Maintain delinquency and losses at FHC standards
- Provide training to all branch employees
- Establish and monitor employee production goals
- Ensure the Branch office is maintained to FHC standards
- Implement policies and procedures as directed by Home Office
- Ensure customers receive the highest level of service from all employees
- Ensure the Branch’s complies with all State and Federal laws and regulations
- May perform additional functions depending on market demand and branch staffing in order to provide consistent quality customer service. Other functions include but are not limited to: collecting payments, completing and processing loan applications, contacting customers for late payments, answering phones, etc.
- 1 to 2 years as a Branch Manager or at least 3 years as an Assistant Manager in the Consumer Finance industry.
- A proven record of delinquency and loss control, the ability to originate loans and to work as a member of a team while directing the staff towards a shared goal.
- The position requires frequent interaction with our customers; a professional appearance and demeanor, positive attitude, strong communication and customer relations skills are a must.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities. Creative problem solving, analytical decision making, organization and time management skills.
- Basic computer skills, familiarity with Windows and Office Suite.
- High School diploma. Associates or Bachelor Degree is a plus.
- Competitive Compensation
- Very generous Quarterly Bonus Plan
- Monthly Incentives
- Medical, Dental, Life & Cancer Insurance, LTD
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Match
Resolve Customer Issue