Japanese based general trading company in Orange County is seeking an experienced Accountant.
This person will be responsible for daily general accounting activities such as A/P, A/R, and Journal Entries as well as General Ledger, End-Month Closing and various financial reports. You will be assigned to one of their department, and will responsible for the department accounting activities. Will involve close communication between the other department and also with a Parent company in Japan.
There is an opportunity to grew within the company. May supervise staff accountant.
Some administrative support to the manager(s) will be required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance related; or experiences equivalent for.
- Minimum 5 years of hands on Accounting experience at a professional/corporate environment
- Supervising experience is preferred, not mandatory
- Excellent communication and computer (MS Office) skills is a must
- Larger Accounting Software experience such as MAS (not required)
- Japanese skills is preferred, but required.
- Work Hours: M-F 9-5 (Occasional Over time might occur)
- Working location: Costa Mesa, South Cast Metro area
- Salary: 55-60K (non exempt)
- Excellent benefit package will be provided
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles