One of the most important choices we make in life is our work. At Garden Manor we are passionate about our work. In fact, we consider it a calling. It enriches our lives and provides us opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
Garden Manor is seeking compassionate, full time STNAs to join our team. Positions are available for our 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am shift. STNAs are responsible for:
- Assisting residents with daily living skills.
- Completing rounds assisting residents with questions or needs.
- Ensuring a clean and orderly environment
- Following appropriate documentation procedures.
- Transporting residents to the dining room and assisting with feeding if necessary.
- Maintaining a positive working environment.
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, PTO, 401K, AFLAC, free lunches & uniforms and more!
Garden Manor is an equal opportunity employer.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Completion of an approved nurse aide training program
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Caring and compassionate demeanor
- Able to contribute to a team environment
Hardworking And Dedicated
Attention To Detail