To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
107 Conway Street
Greenfield, MA 01301
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Residential Counselor - Per Diem
Gandara Center • Greenfield, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Residential Counselor - Per Diem/ Relief Staff
$500 Hiring Bonus!
We are looking for dedicated PER DIEM/ RELIEF Staff to work within our youth residential programs division at our Victory House Residential Program in Greenfield, Massachusetts.
:: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, overnight, weekend & per diem shifts are available ::
*New Hire and Employee Transfer Bonus:
$250 after 3 months of employment
$500 after 6 months of employment
$750 after first year of employment
$500 every 6 months thereafter! ::*
- Work as a cooperative team member and to be a positive role model for clients.
- Assist clients in carrying out daily tasks and responsibilities including cleaning, cooking, maintenance, and laundry.
- Plan and organize a variety of appropriate recreational and social activities.
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as requested by the Program Director or Program Supervisor.
- Attends required mandatory staff meetings.
- Participate in all departmental trainings as directed by Program Director.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Previous work in related field dealing with youth preferred
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have a reliable vehicle
- Dependable, committed, and motivated.
- Retirement Plan 403(b)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance • Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacations
- 11 paid holidays
- 8 discretionary days a year
Please forward your Resume/CV to the emails provided. For additional inquiries, call our office 413-736-8329 ext. 1038.
Gándara Center provides residential, mental health, substance use and preventive services for children, adults and families across the Pioneer Valley and eastern parts of Massachusetts. Founded in the Hispanic community, we value cultural diversity and strive to provide culturally competent, innovative services to a diverse community.