To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02115
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Associate
Pierpoint • Boston, MA
Posted 1 month ago
The Retail Sales Associate (part-time) is responsible for guiding and enhancing the customer experience within our retail environments including stand-alone stores and Shop-in-Shop formats. The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for delivering exceptional service to our customers and management of activation programs. This position is responsible for all experiential interactions within the retail environment, including but not limited to: product demonstrations, managing warranty repair claims, product sales (where applicable), new product set up, managing customer loyalty and engagement, managing product inventory, tracking product quality questions and overall providing a truly exceptional brand experience with every interaction.
- Our Retail Associates provide exceptional customer experience within our retail environments
- Key guide in consumer journey, ensuring guests needs are identified and met
- Conduct thorough product demonstrations
- Demonstrated knowledge and strict adherence to all regulatory guidelines and compliance regulations
- Product sales where applicable
- Accurate reporting of all product quality issues
- Coordinate and troubleshoot all product warranty claims (RMAs)
- Work cross-functionally with other departments on special projects in marketing, order management, inventory, merchandising, and fraud prevention
- Our Retail Associates understand and are the voice of the customer representing successes and pain points in the customer journey
- Provide Feedback on all aspects (positive and negative) to improve future execution
- Retail Associates will become a subject matter expert in all aspects of retail user-facing support and internal tools for all operational teams
- Embrace, embody and implement our brand strategy in all marketing activities
- Increase brand awareness and drive trial to purchase
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in customer-centric retail or customer service with a focus on providing an exceptional guest experience.
- Candidates must be 21 years old or older (Regulated industry)
- Ability to lift 35 lbs, load, setup, execute and tear down promotional items multiple times daily
- Must be a problem solver, creative and strategic thinker
- Deep rooted understanding of the local marketplace and the surrounding area
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
- Understanding of our brand, marketing and sales fundamentals
- Resourcefulness to improvise and creatively solve problems within company guidelines
- Passion for working with customers to meet a diverse set of needs
- Excellent communication, public speaking, and strong organizational skills
- Strong team player with passion and dedication to the brand(s)
- Must live within a commutable distance to retail location
- All of our employees must pass a background check
- Flexibility to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays as needed