Meadowbrook is looking for positive and hardworking individuals to join our team of champions!
Job responsibilities involve ensuring that the facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner and providing results in the best care for our residents!!
• Clean and polish furniture, fixtures, ledges, room heating/cooling units, etc., in resident rooms, recreational areas, etc., daily, as instructed.
• Clean, wash, sanitize, and polish bathroom fixtures. Ensure that water marks are removed from fixtures.
• Clean windows and mirrors in resident rooms, recreational areas, bathrooms, and entrance/exit ways.
• Clean floors, to include sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing, disinfection, etc.
• Clean carpet including vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing, and disinfecting.
• Clean walls and ceilings by washing, wiping, dusting, spot cleaning, disinfecting, deodorizing, etc.
• Remove, dirt, dust, grease, film, etc., from surfaces using proper cleaning/disinfecting solutions.
• Clean hallways, stairways, and elevators.
• Ensures that work areas are clean and that equipment, tools, supplies, etc., are properly stored at all times, as well as before leaving such areas for breaks, meal times, and end of the work day.
• Follow proper techniques when mixing chemicals, disinfectants, and solutions used for cleaning.
• Ensures that an adequate supply of housekeeping supplies to perform daily tasks is maintained in utility/janitorial closets.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Assist in leading housekeeping team
- Establish weekly housekeeping schedule for housekeeping services
- Perform routine housekeeping/laundry duties
- Deliver any requested housekeeping items to guest rooms
- Select and train housekeeping staff
- Facilitating room cleanliness by cleaning and maintaining assigned guest rooms
- Perform housekeeping ad laundry functions
- Assure cleanliness and housekeeping staff accountability
- Maintain housekeeping standard work procedures
- Supervise all housekeeping personnel and housekeeping functions within the facility
- Keeping supplies ready by restocking housekeeping supplies
- Undertake audits and cleaning assessments as required by policy and complete action plans
- Ensuring all associated housekeeping duties
- Check laundry levels on the ward
- Perform all housekeeping duties necessary including making beds and vacuuming and cleaning guest rooms to ensure guest satisfaction
- Check rooms inventory, assign rooms to room/suite attendants
- Complete all housekeeping cleaning or repair duty checklists
- Assign for cleaning and inspect rooms
- Supervise activities of other housekeeping staff
- Replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities