ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT: Part Time Monday-Thursday 3-7, Friday 8-4.
Associates Degree two years of clerical, administrative or office management experience. Valid NYS Drivers’ License.
In accordance with the organization’s mission, vision and values, the Outpatient Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting and supporting the Manager of the Outpatient Clinic.
The following duties will apply:
1. Assist in the daily management of workflow for the Outpatient Clinic, to include answering phones, scheduling and maintaining calendars for clinic staff, checking in clients for appointments, providing pro-active support to Clinic Manager and clinic staff
2. Complete all reports as requested by the Clinic Manager and the Lead Administrative Assistant.
3. Maintain accurate client data in 10e11including client demographics, insurance information, and billing information
4. Assist with filing and organizing paperwork, reports and office materials
5. Receive, direct and relay phone messages, emails and faxes
6. Perform dictation, phone reception, filing, typing, copying, mailing, advocacy and other special project tasks
7. Assist in compilation and preparation of statistical data and reports as requested by Clinic Manager
8. Work collaboratively with IT staff and all other Departments to support FLACRA’s mission to provided quality care to all clients
9. Order and track supplies for program urine screens, breathalyzer and NRT
10. Responsible for proactive spreadsheets, Closed Chart Audit, PN Reconciliation, MSD, and other reports assigned by management
11. Perform administrative & secretarial functions as requested by Clinic Manager
12. Interface with provider agencies and maintain positive working relationships
13. Directly communicate suggestions, concerns and/or complaints to the Clinic Manager
14. Demonstrates professionalism by providing quality service and care with respect and dignity for the clients and as a representative of FLACRA
15. Demonstrates professionalism by providing quality service and care with respect and dignity for the clients and as a representative of FLACRA
16. Perform other duties and functions as directed.
Other Skills/Knowledge and Experience
1. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and work cooperatively with culturally diverse persons, staff and vendors.
2. Excellent computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel and payroll software.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Ability to multi-task, have good problem solving & time management skills and the ability to remain calm in a crisis.