To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- Phone: 617-500-4451
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources (Hr) Coordinator
Bay State Search LLC • Boston, MA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bay State Search has partnered with our client in Boston and we are looking for an efficient Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. You will facilitate daily HR functions like keeping track of employees’ records and supporting the interview process. Your role, also, involves performing tasks with a focus to grow our company’s talent pipeline and improve our sourcing tactics.
· Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
· Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
· Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
· Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
· Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
· Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
· Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
· Coordinate training sessions and seminars
· Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
· Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
· Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback
· Support other functions as assigned
· Proven experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
· Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
· Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint, in particular)
· Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems
· Ability to work with ATS software (Workday)
· In-depth understanding of sourcing tools, like resume databases and online communities
· Familiarity with social media recruiting
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to handle data with confidentiality
· Good organizational and time management skills
· CIPD certification is an advantage
· BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; additional education in Human Resource Management will be a plus
For immediate consideration, please contact Thomas Murray at (617) 500 – 4451 or firstname.lastname@example.org