Our Client is looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager for the Greater Nashville area.
As a Human Resources Manager, you will provide strategic HR support to business leaders and employees at one or more Client facilities. You will be responsible for creating a desired workplace culture and an engaged and productive workforce through Company policies, programs and practices. You will serve as a senior member of the Corporate team and may be asked to take on more strategic activities as needed. You will provide direct local support for: implementation of programs as well as employee relations and engagement. You will supervise other team members and oversee the front office operation ensuring the implementation of daily activities efficiently and effectively.
Responsibilities of the HR Manager:
- Collaborate with leaders to help build and execute the business strategy as it relates to Human Resources.
- Ensure employees have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to meet current and future business needs.
- Engage department leaders to understand talent needs and implement talent assessment processes.
- Interpret and drive departmental employee engagement action planning to improve organization culture.
- Measures employee morale and satisfaction; leads efforts to improve the employee experience.
- Counsel on situational issues, resolve conflicts. Supports employee relations, ethics, or compliance investigations.
- Advise on performance counseling and discipline.
- Promote and foster healthy work environment; ensures a culture of inclusion and accountability.
- Monitors labor utilization and partners with leaders to maximize effectiveness and efficiency.
- Strategize with leaders on the strategy and implementation of development and Talent Acquisition programs. Deploy development programs, performance management/appraisal program, Talent Acquisition tools.
- Assist with the development and delivery of onboarding and orientation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree is required.
5+ years of experience in relevant work.
3 years in HR Role managing the HR processes for a mid-to-large size Organization.
Excellent compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. Benefits include 401k, paid time off, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and more.
Human Resources Information System (Hris)