Assistant Install Manager
Great Company Perks with a family owned company, who is committed to exceeding the expectations of their customers by providing the best quality solutions, products, and services provided by highly trained individuals!
- Company car, cellphone, and gas card
- Healthcare, dental and vision coverage.
- Employer matching 401k along with employer paid STD/LTD, AD&D and Life insurance.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish customer rapport to ensure highest level of satisfaction
- Assist the Install Manager with the forecast requirements for daily, weekly, monthly, and annual installation goals for each team.
-Set expectations for each installation including safety and code requirements.
-Ensure jobs are properly ordered; coordinate and inspect sales work order form and results.
-Assist with training to endure on-time high quality installations
-Assist QA Specialist in monitoring performance of installation technicians and advise them on how to improve.
-Promote enthusiasm and brand loyalty during daily huddles, team meetings, and 1 on 1s.
-Assist with analyzing and controlling job expenses to meet budget.
-Complete random job site inspections.
-Proven track record in installation, with 5+ years of installation experience.
-Knowledge of metal fabrication
-Good presentation skills; able to convey confident and decisive messages.
-Multitasker who enjoys working in the field with diverse teams on varied projects.
-Detail-oriented and highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
-Top performer who can instill pride of workmanship in self and others.
-Outgoing personality the blends well with a fast-paced, goal driven environment.
-Skills in standard office applications like Excel, Word, and Powerpoint as well as dispatching software.
- Must have Kentucky Journeyman's License
Product Quality Assurance
Attention To Detail