Automotive Sales Consultant
Most people grow up with dreams of playing professional sports or becoming a doctor or fireman, not working at a dealership as a sales person. Tim and Craig Sanders, owners of Progressive Auto Group, had similar thoughts until they got involved and were made aware of the careers available within a new car dealership with a great management staff.
"We know people want to be part of a team, make a difference in people lives, feel good about what you do, and make a great living. So, that’s what we created, an amazing environment, awesome training, advancement opportunities, leadership positions, and a pay plan that the most successful college grads envy."
Apply! Come work for a company that is growing, part of the community, and believes in the “American Dream”.
They train, promote from within, and create advancement and income opportunities for people that want to find their passion in life and live it.
Auto Sales Associate requirements:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality
- Superior customer service skills
- Prior sports background with an appreciation for competition
As a member of their team you will enjoy:
- $40,000 per year average 1st year income
- Advancement and Leadership Opportunities with Average Income of $75,000
- Salary or Commission pay plan options
- 5-day work week
- Paid vacation (up to 3 weeks)
- Medical, Dental, 401(k), etc.
- Closed Sundays and Major Holidays
Don't Just Get A Job, Join A Team with Progressive Auto Group!
- Customer Service
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Professional Appearance
- Success Driven