Ascendo Resources is currently seeking a knowledgeable Payroll and Benefits Specialist in the Atlanta area! This position will require knowledge of ADP Workforce Now. Those who are good with numbers and can be trusted with sensitive information are highly preferred. Great communication skills are necessary to interact with colleagues and executives. The goal is to ensure personnel receives the correct compensation in a timely manner.
· Gather information on hours worked for each employee
· Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc. with assistance of a computer system
· Receive approval from upper management for payments when needed
· Prepare and execute pay orders through an electronic system or distribute paychecks
· Administer statements of payment to personnel either electronically or on paper
· Administer benefits for employees and address questions regarding benefits
· Process taxes and payment of employee benefits
· Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
· Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
· Prepare reports for upper management, finance department etc.
Proven experience as payroll specialist, HR specialist or payroll manager
Proficient in ADP Workforce Now, Microsoft Excel
· Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
· How many years of ADP Workforce Now experience do you have?
· How many years of Payroll Management experience do you have?
· Are you able to work in Atlanta, GA?
· When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.
- Resolve employee payroll and benefit inquiries
- Manage employee payroll and time
- Maintain various human resources, employment and benefits related files
- Processing all employee new hire paperwork
- Maintain accurate and current employee payroll and benefits data
- Resolve employee payroll concerns, and help payroll dept
- Communicate company human resources policies and procedures
- Maintain employee confidentiality with all employee information/files
- Maintain records for use in employee benefits administration
- Assisting with new employee orientation
- Perform various payroll audits to ensure payroll is
- Facilitate new employee hiring process
- Conduct benefits enrollment for new employees
- Assist with all aspects of payroll processing and benefits administration
- Maintain employee database and employment records
- Serve as an employee resource for all employee benefit related issues
- Provide guidance to management staff relating to human resources administration and employee relations
- Attend scheduled employee training and employee meetings
- Implement policies and procedures for human resources
- Assist employees with explanation of payroll and benefits questions