Job Title: Production Worker
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Summary: This position supports the operator by feeding the machine or packing out and preparing for shipment, or for the item to move forward to the next workstation. The machine(s) the Production Worker position will be working on can be an encoding machine or packaging machine to prepare product for final shipment.
Qualified Candidates must be able to:
- Maintain accurate records and quantities
- Complete work in a safe and efficient manner
- Keep pace in a fast work environment
- Removes defective product from work piece.
- Maintain records, such as daily production records, using specified forms.
- Adhere to OSHA regulations and company safety procedures.
- High school diploma/GED Required
- Knowledge of Manufacturing, concepts, practices and procedures
- Ability to work independently, great attention to detail, and thoroughness
- written and verbal communication
- Excellent attendance
- Organizational Skills
- General Math Skills including using a ruler, addition, subtraction, division, multiplication,
- Being receptive to feedback, willing to learn, embracing continuous improvement
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Physical labor: Lift up to 50LBS, move large objects, use a manual jack, stand on your feet 8 hour days. Work Hours: Mon-Fri 3:30 PM - Midnight. Overtime available during busy season.