To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1880 14th Avenue Southeast
Albany, OR 97322
- Austrilia Portis
- Phone: 414-982-1957 *1482
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Manpower • Albany, OR
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Pay rate range is $11.00 - $12.50.
Temp to Perm: yes, transistion will happen at 90 days
**Full Time Only positions. Part time positions are not available.
**A lot of overtime will be offered. When the overtime is not mandated, Assurant will require that the employees work overtime.
Shift Differentials that will increase the employees pay by 10% after training:
1. M-F shift's starting at/after 12:00P
2. Any hours worked Saturday and Sunday
Candidates MUST have an understanding of how to use computers and computer systems (Microsoft office, basic navigation, etc), multi-tasking. Examples: how to turn on a computer, minimize the screen window, open window explore, etc.
Candidates should also have solid customer service background, a positive attitude, strong communication (especially verbal). We are looking for candidates who have worked with people face to face or over the phone. Call center experience is always a plus, but some customer service experience in any field is a basic requirement. We do consider people without much (or any) experience if they demonstrate the skills needed and an openness/aptitude to be a fast learner. Reliability is major and this is often shown on the resume.
• As a Customer Service Representative, you will support the organization's extended warranty contracts by providing superior customer service to our customers who have purchased an extended warranty contract for wireless cell phone handsets. You will verbally collect pertinent information for the customer over the phone. You will process and determine insurance coverage on each claim by examining forms, policies, and other records as provided by claimant and other agencies or resources.
• Receive and answer customer questions and resolve customer concerns relating to claims, warranties, and product servicing.
• Coordinate service for customers using various providers to resolve the customers' concerns.
• Settle claims according to insurance policy provisions.
• Maintain and update customer account records as needed.
• Forward suspected fraudulent and questionable claims to appropriate personnel.
• Coordinate with immediate supervisor or other personnel as needed to resolve claims and issues not of routine nature.
• Attend workshops, seminars, and other training sessions to maintain and update product knowledge.
• Maintain professionalism with all contacts, both internal and external.
• Perform other job duties as directed by supervisor.
We do consider people without much (or any) experience if they demonstrate the skills needed and an openness/aptitude to be a fast learner. Reliability is major and this is often shown on the resume.