To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sherman, TX
- Gene Darnell
- Phone: 903-893-4393
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Representative - $65,000 + First Year Earning Potential
Texas Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company • Sherman, TX
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Since 1952, Texas Farm Bureau Insurance has been protecting members’ moments – the big, the small, and the everyday. As part of the Texas Farm Bureau Insurance Companies, our mission is twofold:
- To help our members manage the financial risks of everyday life and successfully recover from any insured loss through prompt, professional, and personal service based on high ethical standards and fairness.
- To build and manage a financially strong, efficient, and member-oriented operation that supports the objectives and membership growth goals of the Farm Bureau parent organization.
The Texas Farm Bureau Insurance offices located in Grayson County are looking for exciting new agent prospects to become part of our growing sales team! If you or someone you know is interested in a rewarding career where you have the ability to continuously increase your income annually, you may want to consider this tremendous opportunity!
The candidates we seek may already be employed, but could currently experience career dissatisfaction due to insufficient income or lack of growth potential. Some of the highlights awaiting the right agent candidates are:
- Guaranteed Base Plus Commission
- 3 Year Bonus Program
- Trips and Incentives
- Flexible Schedule
- Extensive Training Program
- First Year Potential Income = $65,000+
Texas Farm Bureau Insurance has an excellent career opportunity as an Insurance Agent selling Auto, Home and Life insurance products. We are looking for outstanding individuals for our Grayson County location to service established accounts and solicit new members. Key characteristics of an ideal candidate include:
- Competitive & driven to achieve a high level of success.
- Passionate about helping others
- Self-motivated. Disciplined with setting & running professional appointments.
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- No Insurance, Sales or Account Management (Account Executive) experience is required, but it is a plus
- Ability to conquer call reluctance.
- Willingness to ask tough questions and overcome subsequent objections.
- Good credit history is a must.
- Manage a flexible schedule, including some night appointments (especially during the first year).
- Any candidate selected to contract with the company will need to acquire their General Lines Property & Casualty license and their General Lines Life & Health license through TDI.
When applying, please include your resume.