QC Laboratories, Inc., a world leader in Advanced Non-Destructive Testing and Inspection, recently came under new ownership and new management. QC Laboratories expertise is in providing all disciplines of non-destructive testing services for aircraft, aerospace, marine and construction materials since 1965.
Under the new leadership team, we are seeking a motivated, career-minded individual for the position of Sales & Business Development Associate, preferably someone who is looking for long-term growth and potential . In addition to the job description below, candidates must possess strong customer service skills, an eye for detail, and the ability to multi-task at a quick pace. Being a team player is a must!
Summary: The Sales & Business Development Associate will report to and work with our General Manager to identify and develop new client sales in the Southeast US and Caribbean Islands. Professional background in NDT is required. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have contacts and experience in the following industries: Aerospace NDT, Construction, Industrial NDT, Marine NDT, Oil & Gas NDT.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop an aggressive sales and marketing plan that aligns with our corporate vision and goals, and act on that plan
- Deliver daily and weekly updates to General Manager
- Develop new accounts by identifying potential NDT clients and organizing sales calls
- Identify client requirements by establishing relationships with potential NDT clients
- Prepare estimates and quotes based on discussions with clients, internal NDT Level 3, and General Manager, reviewing customer documents
- Manage leads through our CRM system
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge and applicable certifications
- Develop inspection programs for new and emerging markets
- Assist in other tasks as required
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter that can identify potential problems and collaborate with management to take action
- Must possess willingness to assist where needed to ensure the company meets its goals and objectives on time
- Must possess time management skills
- Willing to learn and apply new skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively
- Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional groups
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task, and detail oriented
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and decision-making skills
Background checks and Drug Screenings will be completed on all candidates considered for hire.
- Experienced background in Aerospace NDT, Construction, Industrial NDT, Marine NDT, Oil & Gas NDT
- Solid Sales background
- Experience developing sales strategies and developing new business
- Associate degree or Business Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
- Ability to travel as required
- Must be able to learn procedures quickly and be a team player
- Easily adapt to new organizations / technical environments
- Project management on small to medium projects
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently required to sit, walk, or stand
- Continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read
technical information, and/or use a keyboard
- Frequently required to lift/push/carry items up to 25 pounds
- Work on Specialized equipment
WHY QC LABORATORIES:
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and the tools you will need to be successful, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid holiday, sick and vacation
- Paid life insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan
We provide a safe, fun, exciting and collaborative workplace, where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
QC Laboratories, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.