• Calendar Management - Outlook - Keep the CFO on top of their daily schedule
• Note Taking - Extensive - Including accurate and organized note taking during Board meetings and other meetings
• Meeting Preparation
• Creating Presentations
• Communicate with the staff on behalf of the CFO
• Basic Reporting, assist with speacial projects as needed
• Light Travel booking, but not very often
• Use Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
pivotal role in ensuring these goals are achieved by the organization.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
• Skype for Business, SAP, ION, Workday and web based (Concur) travel and expense reporting system knowledge a plus.
• Outstanding ability to develop and maintain positive and effective interactions and working relationships at all levels, including senior management and global partners, both verbally and in writing.
• The flexibility and resiliency to work well under pressure, maintain confidentiality, and quickly adapt to rapidly changing needs and priorities.
• Ability to gain full working knowledge of the company’s structure, key personnel and organizational policies and procedures.