Hire Dynamics is assisting a commercial construction company in their search to fill a Senior Accountant job in Nashville, TN. This is a full-time, direct hire job opportunity. As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for bank reconciliations and multi-state sales tax returns. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Senior Accountant job include:
• Prepare multi-state payroll taxes
• Prepare various weekly and monthly recap reports
• Participate in monthly cost to complete meetings
• Oversee the accounting department to ensure compliance of corporate policies and procedures
Starting Salary: $65,000 - $75,000 D.O.E.
Location: Nashville - Close to BNA Airport with FREE PARKING
Hours: 7 AM to 4 PM with flexibility
Other benefits include paid health insurance with dental and vision, retirement plan, P.T.O., an on-site dining area and opportunities for advancement.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Senior Accountant job in Nashville, TN or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
• Proficient in Excel including macros, pivot tables and VLOOKUPS
• Working knowledge of job costing, construction billing and payroll
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to resolve variances
• A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting or related field
• Construction accounting experience is highly desirable with experience in a multi-state environment.
Standard Accounting Practices