Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
- BS degree in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering with PE registration (or ability to quickly acquire PE multi-state comity licensure) or equivalent experience; acquire high-level certifications from EPA, North American Technician Excellence (NATE) or HVAC Excellence preferred
- 10+ years of experience in mechanical design and electrical system analysis
- Experience with new construction and retrofitting existing office/video studio construction is preferred, including maintenance and troubleshooting
- Ability to collaborate and manage timeline expectations as part of a global project team
- Experienced project leadership and ability to manage self-directed work independently to complete complex work assignments
- Strong collaborator and team player with good communication and organization abilities
- Requires a valid driver's license and an acceptable motor vehicle and criminal record
- Medium Work (Level 3) - Ability to demonstrate physical abilities to include exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently
- Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if required)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent knowledge of English; knowledge of Russian preferred