Angular Web Developer
Are you ready for your next move? We are!
This is your chance to join one of the fastest growing teams in the US, Sogeti USA, LLC. Sogeti is a premier provider of information technology services to businesses and public-sector organizations worldwide. Operating in more than 20 U.S. locations, Sogeti builds strong relationships with organizations in the local business community, primarily serving Fortune 2000 organizations. With 35+ years of experience, Sogeti offers a comprehensive portfolio of services that includes Applications Management, Project Management, Business Intelligence, Microsoft Solutions, IBM Solutions, Migration Services, Product Lifecycle Management and Software Control Testing. The Sogeti Group employs approximately 15,000 people worldwide.
Our growth strategy is simple: provide the best consultants, ensure successful projects, and let our reputation precede us.
We are currently seeking those who possess professional consulting attributes as client focused behavior, out-going attitudes, commitment to detail, quality oriented, outwardly driven, etc....
Sogeti, a part of Capgemini has multiple openings for full-time and contract opportunities. These positions will be on-site at our local customers and travel or remote work is not available.
The ideal candidate for the Angular Web Developer position will posses:
- Minimum 5 years of front end development experience
- Recent experience working with React, Ember, Redux, Webpack, Node.js, and NPM
- Recent experience with CSS preprocessors (Less, SCSS)
- Recent experience with Git and Github
- Strong knowledge/experience in Angular Forms, Scopes, Routing, UI router, Services, Factories, Directives and Filters.
- Passionate about building clean and easy-to-use experiences
- Built single-page web applications that perform well in modern, mobile, and legacy browsers
- Familiar with at least one unit testing framework, such as Mocha or Jasmine
- Familiar with at least one end-to-end testing framework, such as Selenium, Nightwatch or Protractor
- Experience using, integrating, and optimizing front end build tools (Grunt / Gulp / Webpack)
- Bachelors or Master’s level Degree is required.
- Work authorization: US Citizens or Green Card Holder/US Permanent Resident.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to create and environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations.
WE OFFER A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND AN EXCELLENT BENEFITS PROGRAM INCLUDING MEDICAL, DENTAL, LIFE, TUITION REIMBURSEMENT AND 401k.
Related terms: software, network, web, data, programmer, IT, Information Technology, hardware, developer, programming, computer, computers, information technology, I.T., computer software, Microsoft technologies, Jscript, ASP, IIS 5.0, SQL Server 2000, Windows, Java, C++, C#, Microsoft., NET, networking, computer, systems analyst, programming, application analyst, MIS programmer