Arizona’s lead manufacturer and installer of electrical and conditioning equipment is looking to add an Office Manager to their growing office in Tempe! Ideally, you’ll have 4+ years of office management or accounting experience, along with progress or AIA billing experience. Additionally, you must have QuickBooks Desktop software skills. This is a dynamic position that will give you plenty of variety, handling accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and general office administration tasks.
If you prefer working in a laid-back, casual environment with a family-oriented, collaborative culture, this is the perfect opportunity for you! This role offers benefits and PTO once you become a permanent employee, and the starting pay is between $17-20 per hour, but possibly higher for the right candidate.
- Greet incoming visitors and maintain the front office
- Order supplies, file, fax, copy and scan financial documents
- Respond customer/contractor/subcontractor inquires
- Responsible for progress billing using QuickBooks Desktop
- Code and process vendor invoices into QuickBooks Desktop
- Prepare and process weekly payroll and file quarterly payroll taxes
- Assist the Controller with month-end task and special projects
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 4+ years of office management or accounting experience
- Progress or AIA billing experience strongly preferred
- QuickBooks experience required and proficiency in Excel
- Customer service-oriented and strong communication skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment
Interested in interviewing for the Office Manager position? If so, please submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” and emailing your resume separately to Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your resume will be reviewed right away as this position is looking to be filled quickly!
Provide Logistical Support