The Customer Service Rep will answer inquiries on customer accounts and investigate any issues and find resolutions in a timely manner. They will serve as the liaison between the sales staff and the customer.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 2+ years' of customer service experience with technical products.
- Ability to effectively work in a Windows environment with experience in Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solver with the ability to multi-task using judgment and decision-making skills.
- Excellent detail-oriented customer service skills.
- AS400 experience is a plus.
What's In It For You?
The perks of being a Bunzl team member don’t stop at being part of a great team or being valued as our #1 asset. We offer a full range of benefits to help our team members take care of themselves and their families today, tomorrow and for the future.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits at 30 days - Minimum 30 hours per week
- Paid Time Off - Vacation, Sick, Holidays and Personal Time
- 401K with generous company match
Requirements for Success:
- Dedicated, hardworking, self-starter
- The desire to learn new skills and be a team player
Who We Are
Bunzl is a leading supplier and distributor nationwide. We have been around since the early 80’s and have grown over the years to a $10 Billion Dollar business. We operate 100+ distribution centers from coast to coast across the US, in Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
What We Believe
We believe in the Power of People. We put our people first.
- We believe through diversity we build strength.
- We believe that an entrepreneurial spirit provides endless possibilities.
- We believe that together we can achieve anything.
- We believe through innovation we can find dynamic solutions.
- We believe that motivated people create happy customers.
- We believe everyone counts at Bunzl.
- We believe that when you join our team, your potential is unlimited.
At Bunzl, We Believe in You!
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.