Never spend a day away from home again in this CDL career. Earn great pay and benefits in addition to a weekly bonus with a leading, essential manufacturer that supports the food industry. Feel good knowing that you won’t need to be concerned about job stability or miss a paycheck.
We are looking for a Truck Driver to join our team in the Baltimore, MD area. This is a role where you will be responsible for transporting raw material from assigned customer stops to assigned destinations using heavy or tractor-trailer trucks.
Why CDL Drivers enjoy being a part of our team:
Home Time – our drivers experience excellent home time, getting home daily
Competitive pay – Average weekly pay is $1,200-$1,300
Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
$500-$1000 company provided annual contribution towards your health savings account
3% guaranteed company provided contribution to your 401(k) account
Training – You will receive paid training on the job to help prepare you for your role with our company, but you will most likely be up and running in no time!
- Be a professional, courteous driver at all times.
- Efficiently pick up and deliver material while safely operating a commercial vehicle, sometimes over intercity routes or spanning several states. Includes loading and unloading material as needed.
- Perform pre and post-trip inspections as required by DOT regulation and Company policy.
- Must keep equipment clean and properly functioning.
- Use on-board recording system, with a high level of accuracy.
- Notify supervisor immediately of any and all accidents per Company policy.
- Notify supervisor as soon as possible of any personal or professional traffic violations or accidents.
- Contact supervisor/manager of all overweight trailers before leaving customer property.
- Roll barrels and operate pumping equipment.
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future. Valley Proteins, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
If you meet the following minimum qualifications, we want to hear from you:
- At least 23 years of age
- Valid Class A or B CDL license
- At least 1 year of verifiable CDL driving experience
- Tanker endorsement
Don't let this opportunity pass you by! Apply today!