To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
New York, NY 10005
- Neeraj Yadav
- Phone: 732-516-0066 Ext-314
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lead Data Strategy/Architect
Samiti Technology • New York, NY
Posted 16 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Samiti's Direct financial Client is looking to hire a Lead Data Strategy/Architect for a Contract Opportunity.
Job Title : Lead Data Strategy/Architect
Duration : Jersey City, New Jersey or downtown New York City
Duration : 12 months+
Job Description :
Candidates with previous banking/financial experience.
Must have expertise in below skill set -- Development Manager Lead --
Good to excellent communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of modeling techniques for conceptual, logical and physical data models
- Advanced knowledge of modeling normalized data structures and manipulating data
- Understanding of the different data storage/access models (transactional, data staging, operational data store, data warehouse, data mart, data federation) and choose the model(s) appropriate for the client. Ability to work with data modeling and repository toolsets (including ERwin and other metadata management toolsets) to create work products
- Understanding of the characteristics of various data types (structured versus unstructured)
- Knowledge of data format standards, including industry standards (e.g. XMI for interchange of XML)
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Ability to define business requirements
- Ability to mentor and perform knowledge transfer to support team
- Strong decision making, project management, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in engaging and communicating with stakeholders, across both business and technology functions
- Strong technical, strategic and business analysis skills with the ability to solve complex problems Industry Experience:
- Prior professional experience in a management consulting environment or client facing role is preferred, but not required
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis.
- 8+ years of professional experience working in a related role
- Must be collaborative, innovative, curious, and resourceful, and exhibit a positive attitude
- Strong desire to work on interesting projects with smart and creative people