· Provide expertise and support during systems upgrades, installations, conversions, and file maintenance.
· Oversee systems development and enhancement and the integration of new systems with existing systems.
· Develop the IT staff to meet the changing needs of users, offices, new projects and technologies; and varying staff strengths.
· Develop standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to IT staff and to end-users.
· Keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet business and system requirements.
· Supervise and provide end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
· Responsible for compliance with industry regulations
· Responsible for monitoring and oversight of daily, monthly, and quarterly reports from IT vendor.
· Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for security, disaster recovery, purchasing, and service provision.
· Manage servers, security solutions, network hardware and equipment.
· Manage telecommunications infrastructure and development plans, projects, policies and procedures.
· Investigate, analyze, and resolve complex hardware problems on organizations computer systems; perform advanced hardware repairs, maintenance, technical assistance, and support on a range of PC computers and peripherals.
· Provide troubleshooting support for escalated software and hardware problems. Coordinate
· Install and maintain desktop computer hardware; including computers, monitors, printers, internal cards, and another computer equipment.
· Respond to after-hours system problem calls. Travel to branch locations as needed.
· Provide technical assistance, support, and troubleshooting in the resolution of system communications failures and conflicts.
· Review, prioritize, and process problem reports; document the progress of projects.
· Maintain systems compliance with South Mill Champs security policies and procedures.
· Provide Strategic Planning information to Management.