The Cycle Counter is responsible for checking current inventory and checking for variances.
- Count auto parts on the line or in trailers
- Checking inventory variances
- Root cause analysis for cycle gains or losses
- Unplanned issue inventory reconciliation process for material flow
- Work with Analysts on Inventory transaction changes
- Maintain MRP system for inventory
Qualified candidates will have prior experience maintaining inventory in manufacturing or warehouse environment and a High School diploma or GED. Must be willing for take a pre employment drug screen and background check.
Maintain Warehouse Inventory
Responsible For Updating