To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Kingstown, RI 02852
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Confidential • North Kingstown, RI
Posted 2 months ago
Our client is the innovative and dynamic US subsidiary of the German based company located in North Kingstown, Rhode Island. We sell and service “German Made” wind energy converters, which are in high demand due to their high quality and innovative technical advantages.
We recognize the crucial importance of our personnel and know that it is through their dedication, expertise and motivation that our firm is able to properly serve our clients and continue to be able to achieve ambitious growth and outstanding performance, year after year.
If you strive for excellence through organization and attention to detail, coupled with an ability to solve problems and apply mathematical operations to such tasks as account reconciliation, payroll, work paper preparation and other month-end closing procedures as assigned. If you answered yes, please apply today. We would like to talk to you!
- Perform mid-level bookkeeping – both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, and have functional mastery of accounting practices and accounting software.
- Accounts Payable – match PO’s and packing slips to vendor bills, enter bills into the accounting system (Sage), issue vendor checks, balance monthly credit card statements, reconcile open invoices, issue 1099's and maintain the vendor database.
- Accounts Receivable – prepare and submit customer billing, make deposits and post cash receipts, process credit card payments and assist Credit Manager with customer accounts.
- 5 years’ experience in Accounting required.
We are a growing organization with an outstanding staff, and competitive employee compensation and benefits program in all of its operating entities, including incentives and bonuses, paid vacations, paid medical and dental benefits, life insurance and 401k employer contributions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.