To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
24777 Denso Drive
Southfield, MI 48033
- Jason Raubenolt
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hardware Design Engineer
DENSO • Southfield, MI
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Hardware Design Engineer (Instrument Cluster / HUD)
Reviews and understands customer requirements, specifications and manufacturing constraints in order to create comprehensive engineering product design detail, specifications, drawings and related engineering changes.
• Electronic design engineer responsible for defining electronic hardware for the automotive industry.
• Analyze and adhere to internal and external specifications, requirements, regulations and industry standards.
• Perform detail analog and digital circuit design utilizing CAD software, create drawings and confirm design.
• Conduct worst case analysis and design FMEA to assess the hardware functionality and continuously improve it (utilize Mathcad and PSPICE simulation tools to confirm design).
• Prepare and release the schematic design and other relevant drawings to meet customer requirements.
• Develop product DFMEA and/or DFBFM and other engineering specific information.
• Conduct feasibility studies regarding new electronic components.
• Create product testing requirements, analyze the results and improve the design.
• Work with PCB designers to optimize layout to meet internal and external electrical and EMC requirements.
• Work with manufacturing plant to develop comprehensive test plan.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
• 2 years of automotive-related engineering experience preferred.