Warehouse Supervisor - 2nd Shift
Join a successful company Food and Beverage Industry - Manufacturing - Central Indiana in Supervisory - Leadership Capacity.
We are looking for a Warehouse Manager who will lead Warehouse operations team as ensuring Shipping and Delivery targets of products. The company offers professional work environment, backed by an excellent salary and benefits package - products well known for their quality.
- Warehouse Manager will manage Production Supervisors and Team Leaders and manage teams in the Manufacturing Operations area.
- Work will involve providing guidance to team members regarding shipping targets, quality, and safety.
- Participate in problem solving related to warehouse management - delivery, pick, pack and ship targets
- Coordinate equipment maintenance, people, tools, supplies etc.
- Be a self-starter and lead the department - supervise, guide, mentor team.
Candidate Requirements - Warehouse Manager
- Must have 5+ years as Warehouse Supervisor or Warehouse Manager or Team Leader in a warehouse environment - Prefer warehouse supervision background in a high volume industry.
- Prefer prior experience managing warehouse area in high speed automated warehouse
- Knowledge of Warehouse tools, systems, inventory management, root cause analysis is a plus.
- Formal Degree is a plus but not required - prefer the right experience
FPC - FORTUNE PERSONNEL CONSULTANTS of ORLANDO
For Immediate Consideration: Apply Confidentially
For Additional Information:
Contact Jay Gidwani at 407-307-1500 Ext 130(please Apply before you call).
We are looking for local candidates, no relocation assistance is available for this position.
Search related terms:
Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse team leader, Storage, inventory management, Warehouse Operations, Warehouse Management Systems, Warehouse Control, Warehouse Automation, Shipping & Receiving, Logistics Management, Inventory Management, Inventory Control, Lean Warehousing, Supply Chain Management, Production Controls, materials