If you are a dynamic, self-motivated individual who appreciates challenging yet rewarding work, with a keen interest in financial planning and analysis, here is your opportunity to join a recognized national private company as a qualified professional Senior Financial Analyst that will show to be highly-productive, and responsive to the needs of the company, co-workers, and stakeholders.
What the Senior Financial Analyst will do :
- Perform operational and financial data analysis
- research, forecasting, budgeting, pricing, variance analysis, trend analysis, and preparation of reports;
- will work closely with the CFO (who is based out of state) to develop and oversee a best-in-class finance function
- will assist with and contribute to the upgrading of systems, controls, and procedures as well as provide timely reporting and analysis of monthly financial results.
What the Senior Financial Analyst will enjoy:
- Health Reimbursement Agreement effective 1st of the month following date of hire.
- 401k with up to 6% employer match, effective immediately.
- 10 Holidays
- Flexible workplace
- Opportunities for growth
- And more..
What the Senior Financial Analyst will need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related discipline (advanced degree preferred)
- CPA Certification or ability to obtain certification within 12 months, preferred
- Five+ years’ experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Experience in Business Case Preparation and Financial Modeling
- DCAA/DCMA government accounting
- familiarity or experience working with federal contractors.
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; comfortable interacting and presenting to executive-level management.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and ability to work independently.
- Strong PC skills and advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel required; familiarity with cloud- Financial Analyst
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Storyteller -- must be able to tell the story behind the numbers
Note :Occasional travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. may be required.
Use Statistical Method