The expectations for the role include:
· Understand the business needs and detail the business and system requirements that address these needs day to day, on projects, and initiatives.
· Ensure that the solutions developed satisfy the needs of the business.
· Ensure that the business extracts full business value from IT Systems.
· Use key business specific knowledge to remove roadblocks in the delivery of projects and initiatives.
· Take the lead on business analyst/process improvement activities, primarily passionate about partnering with stakeholders supporting Model N, Government Pricing, Medicaid, and Finance.
· Define and draft scope and system requirements and ensure that requirements are successful implemented, tested, and meet business needs.
· Collaborate closely between the IT team and the business to agree on scope and requirements.
· Build strong strategic relationships with key stakeholders to understand demand and expectations to drive project delivery.
· Understand the landscape and operating model for the delivery of IT solutions.
· Become a specialist on how the business processes utilize existing IT solutions and facilitate implementation of new business processes and system modifications to simplify operations.
· Proactively find opportunities for IT to deliver innovative solutions to the business.
· Work closely with:
Business SMEs to identify, verify and document functional and technical requirements using requirements management methodology (including Agile Delivery) and tools.
· Knowledge of US Market Access
· Knowledge of Model N, specifically Government Pricing and Medicaid
· 5 to 7 years working as a Consultant/Business Analyst in the Biopharmaceutical Industry and / or a Global company in another field
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Science, or equivalent degree.
· Strong verbal, written communication, facilitation, virtual collaboration, partner management, and presentation skills
· Experience with sophisticated integrated systems, using creative and critical thinking to deliver results
· Strong problem solving skillset, and ability to adapt to new and exciting environments
· Experience in delivering IT solutions in a SoX environment
Business Process Improvement
Use Analytical Technique