To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Topeka, KS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Jr - Mid Level C#/Programmer/Analyst Application Developer
American Cybersystems, Inc. (ACS Group) • Topeka, KS
Posted 9 days ago
AIC is seeking a Jr - Mid Level C#/Programmer/Analyst Application Developer Needed onsite in Topeka KS. Please take a look at the description below and let me know if you or someone you know would be interested in discussing further. Must be eligible for hire without sponsorship.
- This position exists to interpret and analyze system requirements, so that detailed specification can be prepared from which application programs will be written.
- Identify technical solutions alternatives and implement solutions within budge costs and schedules.
- Interviews end-users and observes operational procedures.
- Also analyzes functional specifications for a system or program and translates into detail system specifications, program specifications, and design.
- Work includes coding, testing and debugging application programs using detailed business instructions as to work methods and technology
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with users, supervisors, and employees. Responds to customer requests and updates the work request system in a timely manner.
- 1 year .NET Core
- 3 years C# 7
- Understands the differences in .NET Core / .NET Standard / .NET Framework
- Have worked with multiple authentication models coming in from different device sources
- Experience in session management and how it is different based on how a user using the application (mobile, tablet, browser, etc.)
- C# Experience developing RESTful API's.
- Focus on back end development. (e.g. Database communication , APIs, web services, DB communication)
- SQL Server experience