This person needs to have government specific experience, writing State Contracts or Government RFP’s in the categories, and organization of RFP flow.
Government and Project Management are the stand outs on this request. Candidate does not need to be technical, this person can leverage the Engineers for that if needed.
Soft Skills: Able and comfortable to work remotely, and able to be willing to call someone or video via team to obtain information needed for RFP.
At least 5 years writing and project management experience, including development of:
• Information Security and/or IT audit/compliance documents ( policy, procedure, process, standards, system security, change control, disaster recovery, etc.)
• Previous experience with writing and submitting Government RFPs – NASPO/E-Rate/ State RFPs/RFIs/RFQs
• Identifying opportunities, and then successfully managing/leading RFP’s and bids to enable growth
• Leads the identification, analysis, recommendation and prioritization of new opportunities and process improvements for operational performance
• Business process flow modeling/mapping
• Network/Application Procedural level documentation
• Information Security Standards familiarization (i.e. ISO 17799/2005, ISO 27000 series, PCI DSS, etc.)
• Organizes and develops, at times, complex information that is complete and accurate. Edits own work.
• Technology/systems knowledge; able to understand application developers / system administrators and translate the discussion into written documentation
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Expert MS Word/SharePoint/Visio user/ MS Teams
• Demonstrated ability to function under tight deadlines and work effectively as part of a documentation team
• Experience working in a large corporate environment, will be working with sales, legal, finance, engineering questions