To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
103 Mont Blanc Blvd
Dover, DE 19904
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Delaware Guidance Services for Children & Youth, Inc. • Dover, DE
Posted 1 month ago
Delaware Guidance Services (DGS) is currently seeking Licensed Clinicians for a full-time opportunity in our Dover, Delaware office. The Outpatient Therapist provides therapeutic mental health counseling to children, youth, and their families to meet the specific mental health needs of the identified client as they relate to their diagnosis. Therapist may provide services in a combination of settings including office, schools, and approved community partnership locations. Outpatient therapy includes psychoeducational activities/interventions designed to assist the client and their family with positive outcomes.
About Delaware Guidance Services
Delaware Guidance Services (DGS) is Delaware’s largest non-residential mental health provider for children and families. With 5 main offices and many community partners, DGS services are accessible from anywhere in the state. DGS aims to provide comprehensive mental health services to all families regardless of insurance, socioeconomic status or ethnicity. With over 200 staff, DGS is focused on growing a knowledgeable workforce that delivers treatment in an ethical and innovative way.
Delaware Guidance Services exists to provide quality therapeutic services to children, youth, and their families to increase their social, emotional, and behavioral wellness.
Benefits We Offer
DGS offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to our employees, including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Incentive Pay for Certain Clinical Staff (Productivity Bonuses)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life, AD&D, Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation (3-4 weeks), sick (12 per year) and ALL Major Holidays, as well as Two Floating Holidays
- 403(b) plan with match (2%) and generous company contribution (6%)
- Internal Professional Development and Training
- Clinical Supervision
**Employee contributions are required for some benefits.**
Some DGS locations are approved by the NHSC (National Health Service Corps) for the Federal Loan Repayment program. Loan Forgiveness under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program is also available.
· Demonstrate knowledge of individual growth and development.
· Demonstrate knowledge of family and community systems.
· Provide evaluative, diagnostic, and psychotherapeutic services to children, adolescents, adults, and their families (under the direct supervision of a DGS assigned clinician)
· Maintain a clinic caseload assigned by the Intake Coordinator in collaboration with the Chief Clinical Officer and/or the employee’s supervisor.
· Complete authorizations for treatment services and required documentation for clinical records within set deadlines.
· Develop comprehensive skills in providing evaluation, diagnosis, and therapeutic services to children, adolescents, adults, and their families.
· Become knowledgeable about community resources, make appropriate referrals, collaborate and consult with other agencies on behalf of clients.
· As approved by the Chief Clinical Officer, represent DGS through participation in interagency committees, community task forces, and advocacy special interest groups.
· Perform other duties as assigned by their manager.
Minimum of two years of relevant full-time post graduate experience
Delaware licensing in the respective field (e.g., social work, psychology, counseling) required.
Master’s Degree from an accredited school in the respective field (e.g., social work, psychology, counseling)
Delaware Guidance Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For More information, or to apply to this position, go to our website at www.delawareguidance.org, or email us at email@example.com.