Parts and Counter Person
Growth oriented, well established, Repair Company needs your Parts and Counter experience to contribute to the strategic development of this organization.
This position requires customer-service oriented clerk to be responsible for inventory management and storefront operation. The person in this position will operate the parts counter and exemplify excellent customer service with direct involvement in day-to-day operation. A good understanding of auto parts or machining parts is preferred.
In addition to developing and maintaining strong professional relationships with customers, this clerk will be expected to ensure that inventory levels are maintained. This position reports directly to the Shop Supervisor.
· Greet the customers and provide appropriate service/direction
· Process parts orders
· Explain warranty procedures and return policies
· Handle FAP parts warranties
· Receive and process Field Technician orders
· Receive inventory and inventory daily/weekly
· Quote repairs/replacements and receive orders
- Requires a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong analytical and Computer Skills
- Experience in parts dealing with hoses or machines or a technical education strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and strong written communication skills
- Must be customer service driven
Our company is an equal opportunity employer with a drug free work place. In addition, a fun, fair and honest environment, we offer very competitive compensation package and the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization. If you consider yourself capable of the requirements of this position, please send your resume to Human Resources.