Interim HealthCare of Sioux Falls is excited to add caring, compassionate and dedicated Home Health Aides (HHA) to our winning team to help support several facilities!
VERY Flexible Schedules and shifts are available right away!
The Home Health Aide is responsible for the tasks or personal care and incidental activities of daily living for patients of all ages in Sioux Falls and surrounding communities:
- Provides for patient's hygiene, grooming and comfort needs, i.e., toileting, bathing, companionship
- Assists with shopping, meal preparation, light housekeeping and socialization activities
- Promotes a safe environment during care
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
- Assists with ambulation, transfers and range of motion exercises
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Dental Coverage
- Company-Match 401K Retirement Plan
- Holiday Pay (1.5x) for Holiday's Worked
- Vision Coverage
We have been locally owned for the past 27 years in Sioux Falls and 2 years in Brookings. We are also a Medicare Certified Agency!
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country.
- CNA training preferred, but not required
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license and current automobile insurance
- Background Check
- High School diploma or equivalent and successful completion of Nursing Assistant course and Nurse Assistant certification as required by state & federal in which employed OR at least ONE year of current home health experience.
- One (1) year experience in a comparable job classification and/or as required by contracted facility.