The Goddard School of Pasadena, MD offers a collaborative and creative teacher focused career environment. Our school believes in a supportive approach with opportunities for continuing your educational classes paid by the school. We foster an active workplace which is fulfilling, energetic with a career atmosphere. Come join a fun learning environment where our teachers become rock stars!
The Goddard School® located in Pasadena, MD, is seeking a qualified Teacher for our Pre-Kindergarten Classroom. Four year degree in Early Childhood Education or related field, and experience in a childcare center or preschool working with children under two years old are required. The candidate must have exemplary leadership skills, excellent communication skills, and a good understanding of age appropriate activities for young children.
The Goddard School® is renowned for its FLEX Learning Program that instills a life-long love of learning through play. Our teachers are nurturing and dedicated to each child’s needs. They are highly qualified educators with passion, creativity and the Goddard Developmental Guidelines are a basis for unique lesson plans that bring fun and imagination.
Our ideal Pre-Kindergarten Teacher is a mature professional, a passionate educator, a tender and loving caregiver who treats each child like her own, an excellent communicator, and a team player who works well with our current Pre-Kindergarten Teacher.
We are looking for a fun and energetic Teacher to lead the Pre-Kindergarten Classroom.
Our Lead Pre-Kindergarten Teacher will work with our current teachers and will:
- Develop and implement lesson plans
- Meet the individual needs of each child
- Communicate appropriately and professionally with parents and fellow teachers
- Participate in teacher training and meetings
- Interact with children to support play, exploration, and learning
- Present expectations that are age and developmentally appropriate
- Work as a member of a team
- Use assessment tools
- Commit to continuing education
All teachers are responsible for ensuring compliance with Goddard’s industry-leading Quality Assurance standards. Lead teachers write and implement their own lesson plans based on Goddard’s Developmental Guidelines and monthly school themes. Most importantly, they create a positive learning environment in their classroom where children can develop a life-long love of learning through play!
- 4 year degree in Early Childhood Education or related field (must have this component)
- Previous large center experience with the ability to write your own lesson plans.
- Nurturing Teaching Style
- Team Player
- Commitment to Professional Development
The Goddard School® of Pasadena, MD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides outstanding opportunities including:
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
- Medical / Dental Insurance
SIGN-ON Bonus of: $250
Early Childhood Education