Ascendo Resources is an award-winning search firm with offices in Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties.
Ascendo Resources connects Top Tier CPAs to highly sought-after freelance consulting opportunities. We seek multiple CPAs with accounting experience for clients within South Florida in need of your expertise.
These are challenging, career-building projects with well-known companies. A background in public accounting is highly valued, as you will be tackling a variety of accounting challenges while managing a team of accountants.
If you're a top Assistant Controller in the South Florida area looking for a new and exciting opportunities, apply today to learn more!
Major Functional Responsibilities:
- Prepare financial statements and management reports
- Control and allocate costs
- Coordinate Month End process
- Safeguard the Company’s assets in accordance with Corporate and Division policy and generally accepted accounting principles
- Bachelors in accounting or related field; masters preferred
- Certified public accountant (CPA) or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, including new reporting and accounting standards
- Strong verbal and written communication and time management skills
- Exposure to large ERP
- More than ten years of work experience
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience
- Solid understanding of accounting and financial principles and ability to apply these principles to corporate accounting
- Thorough understanding of GAAP
Enterprise Resource Planning
Certified Public Accountant