To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2101 Hill Avenue
Toledo, OH 43607
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Chassis Repair - Maintenance Technician
ITS ConGlobal • Toledo, OH
Posted 1 day ago
ITS ConGlobal is the industry-leading provider of intermodal rail terminal services, auto loading and unloading and container depot services. We take pride in consistently delivering superior and reliable service, a broad scope of services and an exemplary safety record. We’re currently seeking a Chassis Repair – Maintenance Technician.
Chassis Repair – Maintenance Technicians are charged with repairing containers, trailers, and chassis. Repair & Replacement work includes but is not limited to; containers, lights, tires, landing legs, brakes, and framework.
Chassis Repair – Maintenance Technician
- Conducts routine/scheduled maintenance on railroad leased/owned containers and chassis
- Repairs equipment in accordance with the railroad, IEP, manufacturer & FMCSA guidelines
- Documents repairs according to an established reporting system; verbally and in writing
- Repairs tires, brakes, lights, landing leg and framework
- Performs light welding when required
- Other duties as assigned
This is an exciting time at ITS and we’re growing our team! We offer full-time employees the following; career growth, competitive compensation, benefits, 401K & vacation.
- Minimum of 1-year verifiable mechanic experience in ANY industry
- Ability to lift in excess of 50lbs
- Open availability (Nights, Weekends, Holidays)
- Willingness to work in varying weather conditions
- Must have own hand tools or willing to get them
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be willing to complete a drug screen, physical and a background check
All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, color, religion, protected veteran status or national origin.