To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Harrison, NY 10577
- Johanna Rodriguez
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Accountant - Revenue Accounting
Creative Financial Staffing • Harrison, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Senior Accountant – Revenue Accounting
Creative Financial Staffing of New York is working with a global transportation firm and they are adding a Senior Accountant who will be focusing on revenue accounting. The firm is located in the White Plains general area.
The firm has been experience tremendous growth and they are looking to add to their team. They promote a positive, hard working environment where a strong work ethic is rewarded. If this sounds like the type of role you may be interested in, please continue to read!
About the Firm:
- They have been in business for over 20 years and currently have over $2 Billion in Revenue.
- This firm’s clients include large nonprofit charities, all major sports leagues as well as the top touring entertainers in the world.
- They are currently in growth mode and with that they are promoting from within and looking for top talent to continue to do great work for the firm and the team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant:
- Working on preparing and reviewing Revenue Analyses to measure performance across the business
- Reviewing contracts and working on client accounts
- Focus on month end close activities including prepare invoices, cash receipt applications, journal entries, account reconciliations; assisting the Manager to make sure all deadlines are met
- Accurately and efficiently review and approve invoices, cash receipt applications, journal entries, and account reconciliations
- Prepare and/or review Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Variance Analyses for Balance Sheet accounts
- Work on the having all data of current collections and receivables and communicating that to the sales and marketing team as well as customers
- Provide Analyses to determine appropriate amounts of Bad Debt reserves
- Work on internal/external audits; adhere all policies and procedures and internal controls related to revenue and AR
Qualifications of the Senior Accountant:
- Bachelors in Accounting/Finance, advanced degree a plus
- 4+ years of accounting experience working with incoming revenue
- Experience with ERP systems a plus, strong Excel skills
Benefits of working as a Senior Accountant with this firm:
- Competitive salary with generous benefits package including 401K, numerous health plans, and great paid time off package
- Great Team environment, lots of growth potential!