Edgewood Management is looking to hire a new Assistant Community Manager in Washington DC!
Edgewood Management Corporation provides superior real estate management and Edgewood Management Corporation is a 45 year old, premiere affordable property management company, responsible for 27,000 units in fourteen states and the District of Columbia. Edgewood’s portfolio represents a variety of multifamily products that include high-rise, mid-rise, garden and townhouse style rental units.
Edgewood Management Corporation provides superior management services for a variety of residential properties and has an exceptional track record to resolve problems and reposition troubled assets in all areas: operations, administrative, financial and physical. Edgewood Management Corporation is recognized as the 9th largest manager of Affordable Housing by the National Affordable Housing Management Association and the 50th largest manager by the National Multi-Housing Council.
Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients and our employees. Edgewood Management Corporation offers a supportive environment where employees are encouraged to develop their skills and talents to their fullest potential. Edgewood is always looking for positive, motivated, and hardworking individuals to join our Edgewood Team
The primary responsibility of this position is to fully prepare initial and annual recertification for all residents in full compliance with LIHTC regulations.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Maintain property waiting list
- Coordinate on-site data collections and processing of resident information
- Schedule resident recertification interviews
- Insure proper calculation of income, assets, rent levels, etc
- Coordinate apartment inspections for recertification’s
- Maintain resident files in accordance with company policy & regulatory agency policy
- Assist office staff on other tasks, including collection of rents and social activities
- Assist with the several administrative and leasing tasks
- Perform other duties that may arise
Requirements: The successful Assistant Community Manager will have the following qualifications:
2+ years of Property Management Experience a MUST
Excellent and premiere customer service orientation
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Accounts receivable and collections experience a MUST
- Must have two years recertification experience or professional certification such as Certified Occupancy Specialist and any of the industry LIHTC designations required
- Section 8 and Tax Credit experience is a MUST
Social Media Platforms
Creative Content Development
Recommend Appropriate Strategies