A Branch Administrator position provides you with a great amount of flexibility in your schedule! This is a split responsibility position. A set number of hours per week will be designated to be spent on administrative duties while the remainder of the week will be spent in the driving capacity. The Branch Administrator is responsible for the operating performance of the individual PTI location(s) assigned to them. The Branch Administrator will work to achieve both individual and Company goals and objectives while exceeding the customer’s needs for safe and reliable crew transportation needs. Safety is always our #1 priority and should be a main focus of our Branch Administrators.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Branch Paperwork
- Contact With The Home Office
- Training Drivers
- Conducting Drug Screenings
- Following Accident Protocol
- Fleet Management
- Providing Excellent Customer Service
- Other Administrative Duties
This does not necessarily list all responsibilities, duties, requirements or efforts associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, the company reserves the right to review and modify the functions, duties and requirements of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed as circumstances or business needs require.
- Minimum of 1 year of management experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Have a valid state driver’s license issued by the state of proposed employment.
- Have at least 5 years of verifiable driving experience.
- Must not have a physical impairment preventing him or her driving safely, or from performing the essential functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to read, write, and converse in English.
- Must be able to use a GPS/Technology System, read and understand roadmaps.
- Ability to lift and pull up to 15 pounds.
- Must be able to climb in and out of the vehicle.
- Must be able to bend to inspect the undercarriage of a vehicle and tires.
- Must be able to manually open and close all doors and hatches on the vehicle.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time when driving, which may be required.
- Assessment Test.
- Pre-employment Drug Screening.
- A Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) Check.
- Background Check.
- Driving Performance Test.