To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
- Phone: CALL OR TEXT 314-332-1362
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apartment Maintenance - HVAC
BG Multifamily • St. Louis, MO
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
HVAC Maintenance Technician
BG MULTIFAMILY provides talent to apartment communities across the nation! We’re seeking experienced individuals to fill HVAC Maintenance Technician positions for the property management industry. BG MULTIFAMILY hires full-time and part-time professionals for available apartment community maintenance, leasing & office positions.
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, WEEKLY pay, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental & more!
As the HVAC Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for completing any/all service requests including items involving HVAC repair. The HVAC Maintenance Technician will also be responsible for accurate and efficient completion of work orders and projects. The HVAC Maintenance Technician reports to the maintenance supervisor and property manager and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions.
General Job Duties
· Light plumbing, electrical and HVAC repair
· Change bulbs, locks/keys
· Must be able to install and repair appliances and furniture
· Exterior/ Interior painting and caulking, light drywall repair
· Ability to physically manage painting, pressure washing, blower breezeways and parking lots
HVAC Maintenance Technician Requirements
· Two years onsite apartment or hotel/hospitality maintenance experience required
· HVAC/EPA certification required- CPO preferred
· Have dependable transportation to and from work
· Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
· Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
· Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to co-workers and customers
BG MULTIFAMILY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER